Barre Teacher Training
September 11 @ 11:30 am - 3:45 pm| $690
Get certified in Barre Fitness with Hapa Yoga’s 17-Hour “@ the Barre” Teacher Training Program! Training includes Ballet 101, Pilates 101, Weight Resistance Exercises, Sample Classes, & Practice Teaching.
ABOUT THE TRAINING:
- This program will teach you the basic fundamentals of Ballet, Pilates, and weight resistance exercises that are the basis of a Barre workout.
- You will learn proper cues, postures, terminology, and all the tools necessary to format your own unique and challenging Barre classes, with tips on music selection too!
- You will also learn how to incorporate various props into your class formats, including the ballet barre, light handheld weights, resistance straps, and small exercise balls.
- Participation or observation of two barre classes prior to training.
- Highly recommended that participants hold a certification in at least one of the following: Yoga, Pilates, Personal Training, or Group X Fitness.
The training includes practice teaching and an optional day of practice with in-person demo for final certification. The optional day of in-person teaching includes rehearsal time with mentoring ($100 fee). If you choose not to do in-person teaching, then a video of you teaching must be sent in to receive a final certificate. Hapa Yoga also offers an internship opportunity for trainees that wish to teach at our studios!
Tuesday September 11th, 11:30AM-3:45PM (includes 1 hour Barre class)
Thursday September 13th, 11:30AM-3:45PM
Tuesday September 18th, 11:30AM-3:45PM (includes 1 hour Barre class)
Thursday September 20th, 11:30AM-3:45PM