- This event has passed.
Yoga for Pelvic Health Training
June 30 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm| $45
1) understanding the connection of the core four and how they contribute to a healthy core, pain-free lower back, optimal pelvic health and better balance
2) basic anatomy
3) knowledge of diastasis recti and pelvic organ prolapse and the do’s and don’ts of these conditions
4) gentle sequencing and restorative poses specific to postnatal women
5) pranayama for the core four
6) introduction of pelvic floor physical therapists
7) follow up email to students with articles and podcasts for continued learning
Pre-Requisite: 200 RYT
TIME: 2.5 hours divided into
1) anatomy with discussion of diastasis and pelvic organ prolapse
4) restorative yoga poses
TRAINING COUNTS AS THREE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS WITH A 30 MINUTE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT.