Practice with Hapa Yoga @Home from the comfort of your own home or when on travel. We have a huge library of yoga, fitness, stretching, how to, workshops and more.
Hapa Yoga was founded in 2013 by Tina Knight, San Diego Native. After experiencing post partum (perinatal mood disorder) after becoming a mother, Tina realized that Yoga Studios were missing a key element to the wellness community, a family oriented offering. Hapa Yoga & Fitness was the first to offer in studio child care, prenatal classes, kids classes, and mommy & me classes on top of the traditional yoga & fitness offerings.
In 2016, Hapa Yoga expanded from Mission Valley and opened a second studio in Eastlake, and sold in 2021. In 2020, Hapa Yoga, as well as the entire world, was hit by the COVID-19 pandemic, and was temporarily closed. Hapa Yoga quickly transitioned to offering online classes "Ohana Online" through Namastream and outdoor classes throughout San Diego.
Hapa Yoga is now open for in person classes. It is more important now than ever before, to come together as a family, to rebuild, to refocus, strengthen, and come back to the mat.
Hapa Yoga & Fitness is a hybrid boutique studio that offers the following classes:
- Mommy & Me
Hapa Yoga is open for indoor classes.
Please read thoroughly for current rules & regulations.
· POST COVID CHANGES: We no longer require social distancing, screening, or masks. We WILL NOT require a Covid vaccine for entry. Please use your own discretion to practice at Hapa Yoga. We respect your privacy and will protect the privacy of others in regards to all medical related choices.
· Please remain at home if you have any of the following: Cough, Shortness of Breath, Headache or Fever, Sore Throat, Runny Nose, Loss of Taste or Smell, Nausea, Chills, Body Aches, exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
· CLASS RESERVATIONS: All classes must be reserved & cancelled online. Must be pre-paid through www.HapaYoga.com “schedule” or through the "Hapa Yoga" app. Online Schedule opens 1 week in advance
· CLASS CANCELLATIONS: $10 Late Cancel/No Show Fee will apply if you do not cancel class reservation 12 hours in advance of class start time. Must be cancelled online. Credit Card must be stored in your profile to book classes. (No Exceptions)
· CLASS CAPACITY: Please check our current schedule for updated capacity.
· MANDATORY: Mats & Hand Towels are required for every class. Rentals are available for a fee.
· PROPS: Please bring your own. We recommend grip socks to walk around the studio or practice yoga in. Grip Socks are mandatory for Barre classes.
· CHECK IN: Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class. Your reserved spot MAY be given away to a waitlist client 1 minute prior to start time. Always check in at the desk before going in to class by letting us know your first name, last name, and class that you’re coming in for. All payments must be settled prior to going into the classroom. NO EXCEPTIONS.
· DOORS CLOSE: 1 Minute Prior to class start time. Your reserved spot MAY be given away to a waitlist client 1 minute prior to start time. You will not be permitted to enter our classes late. LATE FEE WILL APPLY. Entry for class is only through lobby. Please do not enter through side doors. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class time so you can prepare.
· LOCKER ROOMS: We require the use of locker rooms, in order to keep the studio practice rooms safe and clutter free.
· NO CELL PHONES: Cell phones and smart watches must be placed on silent mode within Hapa Yoga. Cell phones not permitted on yoga mat.
· WHAT TO WEAR: Please wear appropriate clothing that you can move freely in: t-shirts, tanks, yoga tops, shorts, footless tights, or athletic pants. Form fitting clothes are preferred to help the instructor to better assist with your alignment.
· ETIQUETTE TO OTHERS: Please enter the studio rooms mindfully and respect your fellow yogis by being on time, whispering prior to class, and honoring absolute silence during classes. If you enter the room during the setting of intention or meditation, please wait in the back of the room so it is complete before rolling out your mat. Be mindful of personal hygiene. We would appreciate if you wear deodorant but please avoid wearing oily lotions and strong fragrances as some students are sensitive to scents.
· INJURIES: Let your instructor and front desk staff know if you have any kind of limiting physical condition or injury of any kind, but note that you are solely responsible for your own safety during practice. Please see the liability waiver on your account profile for further info.
· MEMBERSHIPS: We appreciate the support of our students by joining the Platinum Unlimited Membership. We have updated our policies, and no longer accept membership freezes, however you can terminate your membership at any time, without a penalty fee.
The iOS App can be found at this link: https://apps.apple.com/app/hapa-yoga/id1616216908
The Google Play App can be found at this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hapa.yoga
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours. We will return any customer service emails within 48 hours.
4242 Camino Del Rio North, San Diego, California 92108, United States
Mission Valley: 619-309-6732 4242 Camino Del Rio North, #10 92108 Email Service@HapaYoga.com
See our weekly class schedule or download the Hapa Yoga app for daily hours.