Barre Teacher Training
April 2 @ 1:00 pm - April 11 @ 4:00 pm| $690
Get certified in Barre Fitness with Hapa Yoga’s 16-Hour “@ the Barre” Teacher Training Program! Training includes Ballet 101, Pilates 101, Weight Resistance Exercises, Sample Classes, & Practice Teaching.
ABOUT THE TRAINING:
- This program will teach you the basic fundamentals of Ballet, Pilates, and weight resistance exercises that are the basis of a Barre workout.
- You will learn proper cues, postures, terminology, and all the tools necessary to format your own unique and challenging Barre classes, with tips on music selection too!
- You will also learn how to incorporate various props into your class formats, including the ballet barre, light handheld weights, resistance straps, and small exercise balls.
- Participation or observation of two barre classes prior to training.
- Highly recommended that participants hold a certification in at least one of the following: Yoga, Pilates, Personal Training, or Group X Fitness.
The training includes practice teaching and an optional day of practice with in-person demo for final certification. The optional day of in-person teaching includes rehearsal time with mentoring ($100 fee). If you choose not to do in-person teaching, then a video of you teaching must be sent in to receive a final certificate. Hapa Yoga also offers an internship opportunity for trainees that wish to teach at our studios!
Tuesday April 2nd 1pm-4pm
Thursday April 4th 1pm-4pm
Tuesday April 9th 1pm-4pm
Thursday April 11th 1pm-4pm