Core Four & Restore
February 16 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm| $25 – $30
A workshop focusing on strengthening the 4 major components of our trunks (transversus abdominus, multifidus, diaphragm, and pelvic floor) and how understanding them contributes to a healthy core, pain-free lower back, optimal pelvic health and better balance.
Workshop will include basic anatomy, gentle sequencing and restorative poses. Yoga is an optimal practice for the Inner Unit or Core 4 because it helps with posture, movement, pranayama, balancing the nervous system and normalizing/ educating students about body awareness and pelvic floor health.
Who is this workshop for?
- post natal women (at least 8 weeks post partem, 12 weeks for C-section births)
- students with balance issues
- students with week pelvic floors
- anyone with SI joint pain, pelvic girdle pain, and lower back pain
- Introduction and graphics of core
- 10-15 minutes of pranayama
- 60 minute practice
- 20 minute restorative poses and savasana
Price: $25 monthly (autopay) members / $30 non-members